Twas the night before Christmas
and Santa slid straight down my chimney
He devoured my milk and cookies
and pulled out his Naughty List
My name was on there first
I straddled Santa’s sleigh
His North Pole slid inside my stocking
He grabbed handfuls of my sugar plums
He’s quite jolly
and why wouldn’t he be?
The naughtiest girl of them all is now the golden star
on his Christmas tree
He wanted to be like Rudolph’s red nose
and follow him up and down
While my back curved like a candy cane
He likes his bells to be jingled
While he decks my walls with balls of fury
He dreamt of a White Christmas anyway
He sprays his eggnog all over my back
I’m his Vixen now
I belong to Santa, and I am a happy
Ho, Ho, Ho!
I belong on his naughty list, and I can’t wait until next year!
© 2025 Mia J
Comments
Post a Comment